Welcome to www.burgeronwheels.ae (“Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Jarrah Gourmet Restaurant Management & Catering Services (“we”, “our” or “us”).
- Eligibility and Registration Requirements
1.1. You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and you are able to provide an address in the UAE or in your country of residence for delivery of products.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
2.1. When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
- will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you; and will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
2.2. When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate or prohibited categories or areas on our Site, including:
- content or items that may be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- content or items which may not be considered to be in compliance with general local law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- content or items that may threaten national security;
- content or items which may constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural;
- weapons of any description;
- liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description and medicines;
- post any items or links;
- post counterfeit or stolen items;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you no longer fulfil the eligibility criteria or are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you;
- manipulate the price of any item;
- interfere with any other user’s listings;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or similar content;
- transfer your account to another party without our prior written consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications or similar;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Services or other users;
- infringe: the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to us; or any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties
- Intellectual Property Rights
3.2 You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
- Warranties, Representations & Undertakings
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- you shall fully comply and will at all times continue to fully comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including, without limitation, all privacy laws and content regulation;
- Liability & Indemnities
- for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
5.2 In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content or other information you provide when using the Services;
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- delays or disruptions in our Electronic Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- bugs, errors or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- the price the item sold for on our Site and its original shipping costs; and the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees that you paid to us in the twelve (12) months prior to the action giving rise to the liability; or
5.4 You agree to indemnify and hold us, from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) (“Claims”) arising out of or relating to:
- any claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services;
your violation of any applicable laws, including, without limitation, data protection or anti-spam laws; or
- Suspension, Termination & Cancellation
7.6 Force Majeure. We will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, or any third party providers of goods or Services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
7.8 Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.
REFUND / RETURN POLICY
To provide the best customer satisfaction, we provide the following solutions. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the Return & Refund Policy by email at the restaurant. For an immediate response, please call the restaurant or your third-party delivery company. The preparation of your order can begin immediately after your order has been confirmed. We cannot accept cancellations once your order has been confirmed with the restaurant.
*FOOD ORDER ERRORS
If you receive food that is different from your receipt of purchase, we sincerely apologize. Please call us or your third-party delivery company as soon as you notice that there was an error with your order. You may come to pick-up the correct food items.
For credit card payments, you will be refunded the sales price amount associated with the error and recharged for the new items price.
For cash payments, you will be asked to pay the difference of the balance if the new food has a greater value than the food received in error. In some cases, we may offer you store credit.
Your order will be a priority if you come to pick it up. In all cases, please return the food order in the original container(s) to our host.
*FOOD ORDER INCOMPLETE
In the rare occasion that you do not receive food that is on your receipt, we will make it up to you. Please call us or your third-party delivery service as soon as possible as you notice the food items are not received in your order. You may cancel the missed food before we prepare it without any question, and we will refund the amount to a credit card or we refund you with a Gift Card or Certificate.
We cook our food fresh to order with only the finest and freshest ingredients. We take great care and pride in all of the dishes we make. Refunds and / or replacement food are available upon request for orders in which the food is wrong, omitted, and other similar circumstances. Refunds are not typically provided for food that a guest simply does not like.
Sorry, we cannot cancel, refund, or give credit if you change your mind or mistakenly order an item after the order is prepared. We cannot provide any refund or credit for non-food items or beverages.
*Order Cancelled Delivery Partner
It’s possible your delivery partner might cancel the delivery if they’re unable to find or reach you. When they arrive at your delivery address, they’re prompted to contact you so it’s a good idea to keep your phone nearby when you are expecting the food to arrive. If a delivery partner made a reasonable effort to contact you after arriving at your requested location, you may not be eligible for a refund.
Sorry, we cannot provide a refund or cash value on any complimentary food.
As a private business, it is the right of the restaurant to deny or refuse service to any customer for any reason. If a customer abuses any of the Return & Refund Policy, we will not be able to conduct future business with the customer.
*PLEASE NOTE: We strive to prepare and package our pick-up items to preserve the high quality of the food. Keep in mind the temperature and consistency of some items may vary slightly after being packaged.
* If 25% or more of the food has been consumed or removed, we cannot issue any discount, refund, or credit. If the food has been discarded, repackaged or tampered with and we cannot verify its origin or issue, we cannot issue any discount, refund, or credit. Also, we will only prepare a second food order in all situations. We will not prepare a third-order replacement
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on Return & Refunds Policy item to us, contact us.